Wednesday, July 12, 2006

oh K then!!.. this is de tenth post since i started my blog... wad a achivement.. lolx... well life has been borin as usual... cant do nethin bout... try my best but failing wif every try... again thanxx 2 band... GUESS WAT!! the r planin on instiling the demerit system in de band... well guess wad de moment i get 1 demerit im quitin... GET DE PIC all u band freo0kos out there... frm SXIMB of corse... hehe!! juz can wait till 2morrow when all de ballers hit de court 4 de 1st round of Bball!!... Fu shen beta take me in ur teAm or im gonna get u BIG time... den afta dat in de nite me n my buddies will be goin 4 a show hosted by de best choir in M'sia... (MGS) KkkKk.... dun perasan ah u all... hehe juz jkjk... oni u noe' well thank god its near de beach... so if gets borin... den v can chou 2 d beach lolx...

No comments: