Monday, August 28, 2006

2day... i got sacked from de band = mean like i got fired... lats c... 1st they call every1 4 a meetin bout Merdeka Parade which is dis wed... so i went but i redi told them bout 2 weeks bac dat im not goin 4 de parade... but they called every1 4 de meetin... den de humpty-dumpty (emanuel) said "those who can play but din come 4 de 2 practices.. stand up" so me n a few other guys stood up... den he asked me wether i was keen on joining de parade 1st... i saide NO... den he ask me wads my reason... so i said i have 2 study 4 my exam cause its like next week (these was hapenin in-front of de whole band) den he told me dat they hv been training me 4 theree months... den i do this 2 them... YO MISTER DAT PRATISE WAS 4 FORMATION... so i juz kept quite... den i heard de most shokin words that could ever come out frm de humpty dumpty " in that case u r sacked frm de band" so i juz waited den he said if u want 2 go bac u can go... so i went bac 2 class... with all the anger, frustration, sadness, hate, hurt feeling...but school 2day was gud cause i got freekin high marks lol... 79 1/2 for karangan 3rd highest in de class n highest in de class 4 science 87... so i went bac home n carried out my usual monday routine... went 4 tuition at 4.30 bla+bla+bla den on my way back home had a verbal fight wif my sis which is like normal... n guess wad!!.. my mom actually told her bout me being sacked frm de band... n she used it on me durin de fight n my mom supported her... so juz take a lo0k at my life izzent it SAD after all u've gone trough 3 years of sweatin 4 de band n they repay u by " in that case u r sacked frm de band" n + ur mother does'nt give a shit n in actual fact she does'nt reli care... COME ON GOD!!.. give me lyfe bac... i want my old life back pls... sobx...

No comments: