Tuesday, January 02, 2007

i still love her. i juz can't stop. maybe im not dat desperate anymore but i noe dat i still love her. it's so hard 2 give up. i know my life, my future will never b complete without her. but it's like never gonna happen n i juz can't face de fact n IT'S NOT HER FAULT. it may b mine but i think it's god's fauly cuase he planed my life so dat i will like her n she won't like me back. sowie bout this crapy post. juz don't bother reading it. i juz had 2 let out some of my emo 2day if not i would hv burst in2 millions or maybe even billions of pieces of emo... trust me dats not good at all. gosh sum1 talk 2 me.. i need some help n don't give me de same crap every1 else gives me " don't wrry u will move on 1 day " im so done hearing dat. i juz can't ohk. if u got ne other i ideas other then " don't worry u will move on 1 day " then pls talk 2 me i need some help. i can't do this by my self. owh gosh now im feeling weak... i better stop b4 i let all of it out...