Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Confused
Confused state. i don't know where my life is leading me to.. did i make the right decisions..?? should i have entered arts stream..?? am i mixing with the right group of ppl..?? is that going to make my life more miserable than it already is at the moment..?? am i gonna end up a screwed up person at the end of it all..?? y am i wasting my time doing my "life" which has become some sort of a cliche..??

Wishing everyday, that it would just end, knowing it wouldn't. All the tears that left n the ones still in me, which i feel the pain practically everyday. Sometimes the taught of finishing it all with a final blow n making a mark, that the world would remember 4eva but would i. Would i have the guts to carry it out. When reaching the climax would i have the guts to commit ...... ???

No comments: