Saturday, August 25, 2007

Have u ever wished u were someone else, not some rich famous celebrity. I mean as in one of your friends, not because they're rich but because they got something u can never get. No matter how much u cry no matter how hard u try but you'll never get it. You know how painful it is 2 be within a group of friends and someone in that group always mixes with only one person. I mean they do everything together, I find it so hard to mix with her i can never seem 2 get her attention and the other guy is practically her brother. They play with each other, they swim together, they talk 2 each other everytime, they do so many things together which u only wish u could do together. It's so hard to be put in words. I might be a stoic person but i've got feelings to and you can't say i don't talk to you cause everytime i try so hard you juz shut me off juz like that. Besides with him you always start the convo. I never get that. I'm not trying 2 look all pityful and all. It's a fact and you can't deny it.

It makes your heart feel so heavy that it drains your energy and whatever life you still have left.

No comments: