Thursday, December 28, 2006

ohkay... this 1 is gonna b quite a long post cause ahem... lets c... it's been a crappy day... let me rephrase dat its been a realy crapy day... god shot 2 arrows from heaven 2day. 1st was my results 6 A's B for sejarah. So seriously u wanna noe how i feel, well.. i feel out of place, i feel dumb, i feel stupid, i feel useless, after all dat suffering i couldn't pull it of. nearly every1 i know got it but didn't N btw 6A's shouldn't deserve a congrats. it crap nothing but crap on 7A's n 8A's deserve dat. so don't even bother coming n trying 2 ease situations. i din get it congrats doesn't make a difference n i don't deserve it. ohk juz as u tot things couldn't get worst...

sprash got STING! by a jellyfish. yea u read dat i got sting'ed by a jellyfish. ouCH! it gives me de sharp pains. n now my whole body aches. i don't know y?? HELP im goin 2 be paralized... wait a minute... does ne1 even care... y?? am i saying all this. who actually reads. ouCH!!

ohk enough of my emotions... im actually happy wif myself wait a minute am I?? i seriously dunno... well de important thing 2 me is dat... "sof im thinking positive like u said" i didn't let de results affect me... i didn't cry... newayi wanna wish all those who got 7A's n 8A's congratulations... it's coming from my heart. n 2 those who didn't work harder study smarter neva give up till u die... wads important is not how u fall is how u get up frm dat fall' did u hear dat MIND... "neva give up" those who thinking of commiting suicide pls listen 2 me... it's not worth it... god din say u can die yet... b'side a wise gurl once told me "results don't mean everything" those who got it they deserve it... it ain't luck... STOP saying it's all about luck it never is... dats it frm me now... can't wait 4 de line 2 b boosted up... it's so slow...

No comments: