Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Went Solo Came Back Solo
2day i went gp wait! don't event think it was fun n all... cause i went solo n ended up coming back solo... when n played daytona challenged sum freaks... kicked their butts like hell... hell yea dat was fun only probe was i was solo... dang... then went n shoot sum pool... again solo... u know wad i think de uncle there at red box feels pitty 4 me... cause everytime im there im always alone... i can judge... by his facial expressions n stuff damn... im killing myself!... then went 4 gym got my new trainer... ahem... 3rd new trainer... worked out like hell 2day... damn this guy asked me 2 take supplement... hell yea "like neva eva" dat stuff can kill... i researched it... ur suppose 2 make me fit not kill me ... wad de hell is this sum kind of murder zone or wad eh' u tell me! then when n hv my Starbucks ... btw i din take de extra shot of expresso... i was 2 wide awake this time... then i went 2 ROSINI... 2 look 4 furniture 4 my room... cause it's looking damn dull at de moment... need 2 brighten stuff up a bit... damn 1st time i met a sales lady dat was so nice 2 an indian... glade 2 hv dat cause i was pissed wif all de treatment i got ever since i came back... on the way home "PMR result" started 2 haunt my mind again... gosh i realy dunno wads gonna happen when i get it... but im not gonna let it affect me... dats a promise im making 2 myself... well sure 1st day im gonna cry... thats inevitable... went back home watched "Behind Enemy Lines" Axis of Evil... 2morrow got football CAN'T WAIT...

PS. sof HELP! no 1 else even seems 2 care...

No comments: